Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Playlist for Tuesday 10/21/14

Really enjoyed spinning this set, including a bunch of "new" live stuff from the late Magic Slim, recorded in Vienna, 1992-1995....

  1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. Janis Joplin- What Good Can Drinkin' Do?
  3. Magic Slim & The Teardrops- Goin' To California
  4. Magic Slim & The Teardrops- I'm Ready
  5. Liz Mandeville- Why Would a Woman Sing the Blues
  6. Jim Liban- Right Hand Blues
  7. John Lee Hooker & Canned Heat- Boogie Chillen #2
  8. Lovie Lee and Carey Bell- Nobody Knows My Troubles
  9. Mud Morganfield & Kim Wilson- I Just Want To Make Love To You
  10. Little Milton- The Blues Is My Companion
  11. Dave Specter- This Time I'm Gone For Good
  12. Gregg Allman- Neighbor, Neighbor
  13. Magic Slim & The Teardrops- Since I Met You Baby
  14. Gene Taylor- The Loser and the Wheel
  15. Lurrie Bell- How Many More Years?
  16. Billy Boy Arnold- Worried Dream
  17. Junior Wells- Help Me
  18. Kenny Neal & Billy Branch- Mannish Boy
  19. The Allman Brothers Band- Woman Across the River
  20. Jimmy Burns- Leaving Here Walking
  21. Son Seals- I Got Some of My Money
  22. Otis Rush-You Reap What You Sow
  23. Luther Allison- Five Long Years
  24. Magic Slim & The Teardrops- Look Over Yonder's Wall
  25. The Blues Brothers Band- 'B' Movie Boxcar Blues

No comments: