Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Playlist for Tuesday 8/5/14

Had one heck of a good time putting out this fine Blues Music this early morning! Be sure to tune in next Tuesday for my 300th show!!

  1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2.  Son Seals- My Time Now                                             
  3.  Eddie Shaw- Love Me Or Leave Me
  4. Lovie Lee- Nobody Knows My Troubles
  5. Sons Of Blues- Have You Ever Loved A Woman
  6. Dave & Phil Alvin- Stuff They Call Money
  7. Walter Trout- Brother's Keeper
  8. Rick Estrin & The Nightcats- Keep Your Big Mouth Shut
  9. Big Head Blues Club- Kind Hearted Woman (feat. Ruthie Foster & Lightnin' Malcolm)  
  10.  John & Sylvia Embry- Troubles
  11. Magic Sam- I Found A New Love
  12. The Allman Brothers Band- Done Somebody Wrong
  13. The Allman Brothers Band- Leave My Blues at Home
  14. Marquise Knox- Living To Die
  15. Lil' Ed and the Blues Imperials- Long, Long Way From Home
  16. Muddy Waters- I Want To Be Loved
  17. Muddy Waters- Little Girl
  18.  Savoy Brown- Going Down To Mobile
  19. Savoy Brown- Little Red Rooster
  20. Marty Sammon & Tom Holland- Cut You Loose
  21. Carey Bell- Nineteen Years Old
  22. Koko Taylor- Let the Juke Joint Jump
  23. Johnny Shines- Rollin' & Tumblin'
  24. Gary Clark Jr.- Bright Lights
  25. Junior Wells- I Could Have Had Religion
  26. Big Mama Thornton- School Boy

No comments: