Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Playlist for Tuesday 7/1/14

Tearing into the month of July on a scorching hot day, celebrating the birthdays of all the artists listed below, including Dan Akroyd of the Blues Brothers!

  1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. Delaney Bramlett- Mighty Mighty Mississippi
  3. Delaney Bramlett- A New Kind of Blues
  4. Delaney Bramlett- Ol' Moanin' Blues
  5. The Blues Brothers- (I Got Everything I Need) Almost
  6. The Blues Brothers- I Don't Know
  7. Down Child Blues Band- For Pete's Sake
  8. James Cotton- The Creeper
  9. James Cotton- Blues For The Hook
  10. Syl & Jimmy Johnson- I Used to Be a Millionaire
  11. Syl & Jimmy Johnson- Ashes In the Ashtray
  12. Willie Dixon- I Can't Quit You Baby
  13. Willie Dixon- Spoonful
  14. Willie Dixon- You Shook Me
  15. Delaney Bramlett- Pontotoc
  16. Delaney Bramlett- Ain't Got Nothin' To Lose
  17. Delaney Bramlett- P. O. Box 32789
  18. James Cotton- Call It Stormy Monday
  19. James Cotton- Three Hundred Pounds Of Joy
  20. Syl Johnson- Driving Wheel
  21. Syl Johnson- All of Your Love
  22. Willie Dixon- Walkin' The Blues
  23. James Cotton- Clouds In My Heart
  24. James Cotton- Take Out Some Insurance
  25. James Cotton- Dust My Broom
  26. Delaney Bramlett- I'm Gonna Be Ready
  27. Willie Dixon- Crazy For My Baby

No comments: